Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Custom Paper Toys - Wild Urp



It's a bit slow today, nothing much going on. I searched around the storage room in my office and I found a box full of papercrafts that I assembled from way back in '06 and '07. I checked them to find out which ones we've shown and it turns out a bunch of them have not been posted. I'll start with this Wild Urp paper toy from cartoonist/designer Matt Hawkins. Wild Urp here is a cartoony depiction of the famous American lawman and iconic Wild West figure Wyatt Earp. There's plenty more free paper toys on Matt's site including two special editions that you have to purchase, the Mechanical Man and Comic Monkey. Follow the links and explore.

Custom Paper Toys - Wild Urp [madhawkins]
Wild Urp Photos [flickr]
Custom Paper Toy Shop [bigcartel]

Cute Papercraft Toys - Kamimodel [Related Posts]
Designer Papercraft Series 2
My Ping in TotalPing.com