Pages

Friday, October 24, 2008

Code Geass Papercraft - Kaguya



There' so many Kaguya's used in the Japanese anime and manga series', I couldn't keep up. Kaguya is originally part of the Japanese mythology & folklore (The Tale of the Bamboo Cutter) so that might be the reason for the abundance.

This particular Kaguya papercraft is said to be Kaguya Sumeragi from the anime series - Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion. She is a the young leder of the Kyoto Six organization (unifies resistance groups). I'm not so sure about the description given to me, so feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks to reader terminus for sending it in.

Code Geass - Kaguya Papercraft
[bongo]

Anime School Girl Papercraft [Related Posts]
Super Robot / Mecha Anime Papercraft
H2O Anime Papercraft - Yui Tabata
Cafetera Catgirl Papercraft
Question Fairy Papercraft - Hatena Yousei
My Ping in TotalPing.com